Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nolan's 1st Dentist Appointment

Nolan had been chewing on his finger a lot this past week and I figured out why this morning. I noticed three new teeth that must have all broken through over the past week. That brings his grand total to 16 teeth! The dentist was surprised that he has so many teeth. Only four more to go until he has his complete set of baby teeth. I had low expectations as far as how Nolan would react to the dentist and being in the chair. He cried throughout the whole thing but at least they were super friendly and very quick! Nolan sat on my lap and we both laid back in the chair together for the appointment. Even though he cried during the cleaning, at least I could hold his arms down and attempt to comfort him. So needless to say, I'm glad it's done and Nolan now has a mouthful of clean pearly whites!

No comments: