Friday, October 3, 2008

Nolan's Fun-Filled Weekend with Grandma & Grandpa!

Dave and I were in Michigan last Friday - Sunday for Dave's cousin Michael's wedding. My parents were wonderful and watched Nolan all three days. Nolan had a great time with them and they kept him busy with all sorts of fun stuff! My dad watched Nolan on Friday while my mom was at school. He took him to Phillips Park Zoo in Aurora and Nolan got to see all sorts of cool animals. He even pet a snake! He's much braver than me!

Then on Saturday they took Nolan to Sonny Acres Pumpkin Farm. My mom was a trooper and took him on a ride in a mini-train. And check out the pictures of my dad taking Nolan down the giant slide! My dad even took him in a little haunted house. The only thing that Nolan wanted no part of was the pony rides. Maybe next year.

They had a great weekend!

No comments: