Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Nolan's 1st Halloween



It's been fun dressing up Nolan the last couple days in his giraffe costume! We visited Grandma Jeanne's 1st grade classroom yesterday and the kids got a kick out of meeting Nolan. Then we drove over to Great Grandma Hamman's house and she made a fabulous lunch for myself, Grandpa Bob, and Uncle Ryan. Great Aunt Beth also stopped by Great Grandma Hamman's house to visit.


I had to work on Halloween, but Nolan got to be in a costume parade at daycare and he finger-painted a spider! We went trick-or-treating at our next door neighbors' houses when we got home. It was a fun day! Nolan crashed hard...he fell asleep for the night at 7:00.

Nolan amazes us each day with how mobile he is becoming! He is a really fast crawler now and is getting the hang out of cruising along furniture. Anything in Nolan's reach is fair game in his eyes and we really have to be careful as far as what he is grabbing! He really seems to love electronics - whether it be our laptop, power cords, remotes, or the TV!

Less than a week until Dave and I leave for Ireland! We're really excited about the trip! I'm trying not to think about the fact that I won't see Nolan for almost a week. The longest I've been away from him is 24 hours. I know he'll be in great hands though.

No comments: